Friday, April 7, 2017

Featured Model: Donna Raynes

This hottie is from Flordia, USA and is great! You should really check her out! She cams often and has a huge following. She really seems like a true sweet heart! You can find her at camangels.com/donnaraynesxxx


Question 1: How long have you been camming?

I've been camming 1 1/2 total

Question 2: What first interested you in camming?

I'm originally a published print model. I've DONE magazines, music vids etc. but for the lifestyle that I'm used to wasn't covering financially so I googled how to make money modeling online and webcam modeling popped up. 

Question 3: What has been your best experience while camming?

My best experience is constant. I get to meet awesome fans. Meaning fans/fans. They make me the best version of myself.

Question 4: What has been the funniest moment that you have had on cam?

When guys ask me if I'm Caucasian with a good tan... Ah haha

Question 5: Anything that you would like to share with your fans? Like a hobby or anything else that you would like to share.

I truly love you guys first off. I don't know where I would be without you. I think you guys deserve the best so I try in put all that energy into each show.

Question 6: What is your favorite thing to do on cam?

My favorite thing to do while camming is cumin, making guys forget about their problems. It's awesome to be an outlet.

Question 7: What's your favorite color?

White because it means purity.

Question 8: When is your birthday (just month & day)?

September 20th

Question 9: Do you have an Amazon Wishlist?

That's private

Question 10: How many sex toys do you own?

I own about 20 total

Question 11: What is the link to your cam room?

camangels.com/donnaraynesxxx

Questions 12: Are you on Twitter?
Twitter.com/donnadahlly