Monday, January 30, 2017

Featured Model: Gerda Kinky

I recently had the honor of interviewing Gerda Kinky. She gives up juicy secrets about her sex toy collection and enlighten us with her impressive background in gymnastics. My first impression of her is a well rounded model. See seems to be very self-confident and knows what she wants. Included in our Q&A session, that is listed below, that have links to her cam room, twitter and Amazon Wishlist. Don't forget to check out her pictures at the bottom of the page. Thank you, Gerda, for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer my questions.

-Lilly

Q&A session between Lilly White Booty and Gerda Kinky:


Question 1: How long have you been camming?

Gerda - Hmm, I was start when I was about 18 lol =) I was so naive typical Russian teenage girl. So about 6 years.

Question 2: What first interested you in camming?

Gerda - I noticed that a girl with a doll looks earn little and are not popular. Conversely, models, far from the ideals of beauty, is constantly in the top. I was curious to find out the cause and consequences of this =)

Question 3: What has been your best experience while camming?

Gerda - I managed to work with over fifty models! It was an invaluable experience, both in terms of my growth as a performer, and in terms of personal development!

Question 4: What has been the funniest moment that you have had on cam?

Gerda - One of my best students, GK_Olga (twitter.com/GK_Olga), once used the very small vibrator... And he was stuck inside her, you can imagine that?! At first, she tried to pull it out by yourself, then asked me to help, but I could only laugh like crazy. All Members laughing and tips, it was a full house! Thank God, she handled herself, but this story will forever remain in my memory.

Question 5: Anything that you would like to share with your fans? Like a hobby or anything else that you would like to share.

Gerda - I am a Master of Sports in Rhythmic Gymnastics. I also attend a course of theatrical skill. But the most important thing is my hobby - to teach beginners models to be real GK-girls. That is, be ready to try new things, break down stereotypes, know your body and get the same pleasure from work, as I do =)

Question 6: What is your favorite thing to do on cam?

Gerda - Most of all I love bondage, cum-control with Hitachi and of course, the role-playing games.

Question 7: What's your favorite color?

Gerda - You'll laugh, but it Green lol.

Question 8: When is your birthday?

Gerda – The 13th June.

Question 9: Do you have an Amazon Wishlist?

Gerda – https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/23H1R9L09WJG9/ref=nav_wishlist_lists_1

Question 10: How many sex toys do you own?

Gerda - Firstly, I am the owner of a whole collection of dildos, about seventy! Secondly, I have a lot of BDSM-accessories such as whips, nipple clamps, handcuffs and gags. In my GK-school I like to arrange a test-drive new toys. From the latter impressed me oh May shock. Soon I will deliver the fuck-mashine for GK_Olga, Løvensa for Eve, and finally a BDSM-swing for me =)

Question 11: What is the link to your cam room?

Gerda - http://www.CamAngels.com/innocentmistress

Question 12: Want to give a shout out to any particular fan (someone that's always in your room or mods for you while you're on cam)?

Gerda - I would like to convey my greetings to the Green Team - the all members of my fan club! They are always ready to help, to protect me from boors and share my enjoyment of the show. I love them!