Saturday, July 28, 2018

Featured Model Issabellaa


I had the pleasure of interviewing Cam Angels model Issabellaa. This feisty, sarcastic, funny, sweet girl always has me cracking up. If you have ever watched one of her shows, you will see how interactive she is with her viewers. She has to be one of the fastest typers on the internet. I joked around and called her lightening fingers. Ha! All jokes aside, all in all this is a lovely girl with a wonderful interactive show that you don't want to miss. Here are some of the questions and answers from my interview.


Question 1: How long have you been camming?
A. I started camming since January 10, 2013

Question 2: What first interested you in camming?

A. It is a dream job! Making money while I have fun. I am very sociable person.

 
Question 3: What has been your best experience while camming?
A. Making amazing friends throughout the years.

 
Question 4: What has been the funniest moment that you have had on cam?
A. I often have funny moments with my [cam] friends, we laugh a lot while I'm on. 

 
Question 5: Anything that you would like to share with your fans? Like a hobby or anything else that you would like to share.
A. I like to dance and enjoy reading. I also like taking walks in nature. I am a big fan of movies, I love to spend time with friends and cooking.

 
Question 6: What is your favorite thing to do on cam?
A. [Having] orgasms and chat with everyone who joins me in my [cam] room.


Question 7: What's your favorite color?
A. Hmm... pink, but I love black, white and red lingerie.

 
Question 8: When is your birthday (just month & day)?
A. October 4th.


Question 9: Do you have an Amazon Wishlist?
A. Right now I don't have an Amazon Wishlist. If someone wants to spoil me, they can do it on camangels.com/issabellaa

 
Question 10: How many sex toys do you own?
A. I have: 2 Lovense Lush, 2 dildos, Ohmibod buttplug, Ohmibod, a vibrator, vibrating eggs toy and soon more will come.

 
Question 11: What is the link to your cam room?

A. camangels.com/issabellaa